Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Halloween Costumes for Adults

Another Halloween is approaching and once again, I need to figure out what to wear.  Some adults I know are excited by this challenge.  My lawn mower guy is dressing up as a Rubic's cube for his daughter's Halloween parade.  He was describing the intricacies of his costume as my eyes glazed over.  If it can't be done with the ubiquitous black dress then I don't want to hear it. For the past two years, I've gladly donned my favorite costume - Magenta from The Rocky Horror Picture Show.  Sadly, I am under orders to leave Magenta in the costume box this year.  After days of brainstorming whether to go as scary or funny, I have finally decided what to dress as this year.  Let me describe the costume to you, and see if you can guess.

I have a very patriotic red, white, and blue dress.  With it I will wear two campaign buttons.  One will say, Impeach Obama.  The other will say, 'Murica - Love it or Leave it.  I'll wear a blond wig in a sort of beehive shape. No, I won't be dressing as a Baltimore Hon, but that was a good guess. If I'm lucky, I'll locate a colonial tri-corner hat before Saturday.  In my hand I will carry a fancy tea cup with a couple of tea bags in it.  Got it now?  Yep, this year I am dressing as a member of the Tea Party.

I opted to go for scary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment